2018 newest cassava starch processing technology
Cassava, as a high quality starch raw material, is widely used in cassava starch processing industry. With the development of cassava starch industry, cassava starch processing technology and cassava starch processing machine have been updated to meet higher market standard. As a professional manufacturer of cassava starch processing machinery, our 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology is the result of our company's many years of experience and the efforts of our engineers.
The process route of the 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology adopts the wet processing process of cassava starch, which including raw material sorting, cassava cleaning, paddle washing, grinding, starch slurry screening, bleaching, desanding, starch slurry concentration and refining, starch dewatering, the negative pressure air flow drying and drying.
Cassava starch production line
Here is the detail introduction of the 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology
1. Raw material sorting: This section is to choose high quality cassava roots which is not mildewed, not degraded, and free of insects to ensure starch quality.
2. Cassava cleaning: The 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology requires the raw material be cleaned thoroughly. For the cleanness of raw material has an influence on the following separation and purification of cassava starch. Dry sieve is used for cleaning process which can effectively remove the sand, soil, weed and other debris.
3. Cassava washing: The washing process is carried out by paddle washing machine for 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology. Cassava raw material is rolled along with the wall of the cylinder, and is sprayed, washed, bathed, mixed, and peeled with water as a medium.
Cassava washing machine
4. Cassava grinding: This is the most important procedure in the cassava starch production line of 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology. For it determines the extraction rate of starch and starch yield. The role of grinding is to destroy the structure of the cassava roots, so that tiny starch granules can be disintegrated and separated from the cassava roots.
5. Starch slurry screening: starch slurry is also an important procedure for 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology. By sieving, the purpose of separating and purifying starch is achieved. To achieve better screening effect, multiple screening or countercurrent washing processes are adopted throughout the process.
6. Bleaching: Bleaching is another important part of ensuring the quality of cassava starch in 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology. Its function is: adjust the pH value of the starch milk to control the microbial activity; accelerate the separation of starch from other impurities; bleach the outer layer of starch granules to improve the whiteness of starch granules.
Cassava starch screening machine
7. Desanding: According to the principle of specific gravity separation in the 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology, the starch slurry is pumped into the desander by a pressure pump for desanding. The bottom stream is desanded, and the top stream is passed through the slurry to achieve the purpose of sand removal.
8. Concentration and refining: The function of this process is to separate insoluble protein and residual soluble protein and other impurities from the starch slurry, thereby achieving the purpose of washing, refining and concentrating the starch slurry. The 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology uses a 12-stage hydrocyclone station to wash, refine and concentrate the starch slurry.
9. Dewatering: After concentration and refining process, the concentrated starch milk still contains a large amount of water, and thus must be dehydrated to facilitate drying. Unlike the tradition peeler centrifuge dewatering method, the 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology combines the peeler centrifuge and vacuum filter for dewatering. It is required that the wet starch has a low moisture content of 38% after dehydration.
Cassava starch drying machine
10. Drying and packing: The wet starch is then conveyed into air flow flash dryer for frying. The steam pressure is controlled at 0.8 MPa. The 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology requires that the moisture content of the finished starch is about 13.5% after drying. Packing and warehousing requires a sufficient number of bags, and timely packing for storage.
The above is the complete introduction of the 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology of Doing Company. The process is automated from the whole process of cleaning, washing, starch extraction, screening, desanding, concentration and refining, dewatering and drying. The 2018 newest cassava starch processing technology has the characteristics of large processing capacity and short production cycle. The raw material takes only less than thirty minutes from cleaning to finished product, effectively avoiding the pollution of dust and microorganisms, improving product production efficiency and product quality. Should you have any further question about the new technology , welcome to contact us.